Published April 23rd, 2007
- Upgraded our trunk with libevent 1.3b.
- Sent a patch in for libevent, to set the event_base context for the evhttp server and client APIs.
- Figuring out how to structure a shared context for both an HTTP server and HTTP client for our next generation network protocols.
- I like HTTP. I wish I could use it for more stuff.
- 1 for 2 in foosball.
- ApacheCon EU is next week, and I’m not gonna be there. I should be at ApacheCon US in Atlanta this Fall however.
- Gotta drive up to Oakland tomorrow morning. Bleh.
- 2 work meetings.
- 3 work emails sent.
- 8 work svn commits.
- 4 non-work emails sent.
- 0 non-work svn commits.
Written by Paul Querna, CTO @ ScaleFT. @pquerna