Published April 20th, 2007
- early morning (3:30am)
- sea sick. Never really been sea sick before.
- Will caught a 32lb Salmon:
* [Ben has way more details.](http://blog.blowery.org/2007/04/20/thursday/) * Largest Salmon caught in California so far this season. * I'm way too tired to describe it more, but it was fun, and I'm definitely going to do it again.
- We saw whales too:
Though, the pictures don’t do them justice.
Didn’t get to bed until 3:00am.
- MySQL-Cluster decided to shirt itself at 10:45pm.
- NDB Cluster debugging sucks
ndb_restore at least works correctly.
- Although, we had to tweak NoOfFragmentLogFiles to get restore working.
- I wish we had went with a home built proprietary system, built on top of BerkeleyDB and our existing clustering tech, rather than trying to use MySQL-Cluster. Hindsight is 20/20 of course.
- Will try to get all of our trace and debug info into a MySQL Bug report or at least a post on the mysql-clsuter list next week.
0 work meetings.
- 1 offsite. (fishing)
- 5 work emails.
- 0 work svn commits.
- 3 non-work emails sent.
- 0 non-work svn commits
Written by Paul Querna, CTO @ ScaleFT. @pquerna