Published April 18th, 2007
MySQL HTTP Engine: Crazy Crazy Crazy.
- But, this is an indication to me, that you really shouldn’t be writing SQL. SQL has its places, but I’m starting to believe that place is not the web application.
Lunch: Left at Albuquerque. Margarita=Yum. Not as good as El Buro last night, but still good.
- “Marigage isn’t forever, its just until its done.”
- Going to use libevent for an HTTP Client and Server. Its definitely missing features, but shouldn’t be too hard to get it where we want it.
Dinner: Outback. Steak. Yum.
- Discussed Eve Online. And Housing.
My new plan is to get 5 million dollars, and a Pony.
- 5 Million for the House, to have a place to put the $1000 Pony.
- Need to get up at oh-shirt-early in the morning tomorrow, to go Salmon Fishing. Woooo.
- 0 work meetings.
- 6 work emails sent.
- 0 work svn commits.
- 0 non-work emails sent.
- 0 non-work svn commits.
Written by Paul Querna, CTO @ ScaleFT. @pquerna